- Unpack the logistics of, and criteria for, setting up a school professional learning community.
- Analyze a range of PLCs utilized in schools.
- Discuss and practice with evidence-based PLC protocols.
- Adopt and adapt an understanding of teaming, professional collaboration, and professional learning communities.
- Practice with evidence-based strategies for examining student work and making collaborative decisions about learning plans.
- Design and repurpose lessons and units to include teaming strategies for collaboration on work products.
- Understand and discuss the basic components of effective teacher coaching.
- Examine and discuss best practices of teacher coaching in classrooms with a focus on student behaviors.
- Examine, discuss, and practice with effective mentor-coaching leadership skills that support and motivate teachers.
- Understand and discuss the fundamentals of professional learning communities.
- Examine and discuss a variety of PLC prototypes and select one appropriate for a specific school or district.
- Analyze the selected PLC prototype and unpack it for individual application.