Effective Classroom Environments
- Analyze a range of diverse and integrated learning environment models.
- Review and practice with lessons that leverage a diverse and integrated learning environment.
- Apply strategies that support effective and diverse classroom environments.
- Design and adopt an evidence-based classroom environment.
Creating an Inclusive Classroom Environment
- Observe and discuss video of inclusive classroom environments.
- Design and practice with standards for behavior and their enforcement.
- Scaffold learning to be consistent and sensitive for all children while personalizing instruction to meet their individual academic needs.
- Examine the strategies and planning adopted to maintain an inclusive classroom.
Classroom Management Through Learning Environment
- Examine and discuss classrooms that use successful classroom management strategies.
- Discuss the elements of design in classroom management through the lens of learning environment.
- Understand and apply elements of design for successful classroom management through the establishment of an engaging and motivating learning environment.