- Learn and practice with the fundamental components of successful customer service.
- Examine case studies that focus on delivery of customer service that increases business.
- Examine and discuss customer service as a driver of business success.
- Design an individualized customer service plan.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Apply engagement strategies that lead to workplace satisfaction and increased productivity.
- Counteract bias and negative workflow mindsets.
- Discuss diversity and inclusion as it works into workforce culture.
- Foster an inclusive work environment.
- Understand and apply theories that lead change initiatives and facilitate organizational transformation.
- Apply lead organizational change strategies to individual (small and large) initiatives.
- Build expertise in team facilitation, application of Sigma processes, and reinforce organizational development concepts.
Problem-Solving and Decision-Making
- Examine and analyze multiple workplace scenarios.
- Understand and apply creative problem solving strategies for multiple workplace scenarios.
- Identify and discuss barriers to solutions and ultimate success.
- Apply critical, divergent, and convergent thinking strategies to multiple scenarios for effective, creative problem solving.
Conducting International Business
- Understand and apply the fundamentals of risk assessment and management in the international business arena.
- Discuss the economic, political, and social factors that drive change.
- Navigate decision-making across multiple global market scenarios.
- Apply international concepts to personal business ideals.
- Discuss legal issues that govern cyber operations.
- Gain and apply the tools and techniques for conducting ethical, legal cyber operations.
- Compare and contrast unethical hacking to ethical hacking and criminal penalties.
- Discuss technological innovation before enactment of law.
- Distinguish among various hacking types to include: nuisance hacking, activist hacking, and criminal hacking.
Human Resources Management
- Identify and define the principles of job analysis and design.
- Understand the fundamentals and evidence-based principles of workforce diversity.
- Apply the principles of human resource metrics and measurement.
- Develop understanding of, and discuss a mastery framework for, successful negotiation techniques.
- Analyze personal strengths and weaknesses as a negotiator.
- Use examples, metrics, and feedback to gain techniques for strengthening negotiation skills.
- Apply negotiation techniques to live competitive scenarios to build personal negotiation skills.
Making a Digital Transformation
- Examine and discuss successful models of digital marketing that lead to sustained growth.
- Examine and discuss the value of SEO, paid search, social marketing campaigns, mobile, email, display marketing, and analytics as they lead to business growth.
- Design and pilot a customized digital marketing plan.
Corporate Conflict Resolution
- Examine successful models of conflict resolution.
- Apply the concepts of mediation and facilitation as strategies for conflict resolution.
- Practice with the application of effective communication skills that embody effective listening and feedback.
- Apply key problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills to multiple personal and corporate scenarios.
- Identify and discuss personal "time wasters", and behaviors that lead to low-value time.
- Examine a variety of successful time management strategies and techniques.
- Identify, adopt and adapt strategies that leverage with personal time wasters.
- Plan time and activities using strategies for time management.
- Apply practical strategies to work and personal organization.
Teamwork and Team Building Skills
- Become familiar with, and discuss, strategies for team cohesiveness.
- Identify gaps in team performance.
- Apply techniques that build team performance, close gaps, and lead to excellence.
- Identify and discuss the 5 components team success and apply them to corporate norms.
- Practice with effective team communication protocols.
Grant and RFP Writing
- Understand the logistics of researching the right grant or RFP opportunities.
- Review and practice with search engines both subscription and free.
- Review and unpack winning RFPs and grants from a variety of sources: states, federal government, small business, philanthropic, etc.
- Unpack a variety of RFP and grant applications to understand the logistics of writing a successful application.
- Research and select one opportunity to respond to.
- Review and discuss concepts of marketing management and analysis.
- Discuss marketing problems and propose solutions.
- Analyze exemplars of successful marketing strategy.
- Discuss customer service, market research, segmentation, cost proposals, promotions, product and sales force management.
- Design a personalized marketing plan for a small or large-scale business.