Visit our website at: https://blended-by-design.net
Strategy-based, student and adult-facing courses designed to support standards and build student capacity. All K-12 courses are appropriate for struggling learners and ESOLs with only evidence-based strategies used. Adult courses are certificate-bearing with badges earned for goals achieved. Courses support Soft Skills Learning, Business & Marketing, Teacher Professional Development, Adult Literacy, and Second Language Learners. Courses are fully accessible online with a PC, Mac, Chromebook, or tablet. K-12 courses include RazKids Reading A-Z for leveled text, and EBSCO readers for grades 6-12.
In addition, social emotional learning and English language arts intersect in the K-12 courses. Here is how: each student course is designed to fulfill 30 to 40 minutes of instruction and meet one of the five CASEL SEL Framework for social-emotional learning competencies in self awareness, self-management, social awareness, relationship skills, and responsible decision-making. Students learn important literacy strategies while applying them to social and emotional themes.
Other features include:
- Zoom sessions available on-demand in every course module
- Asynchronous and/or synchronous engaging project-based activities
- Aligned to ESSA, CCSS, and state standards
- Downloadable student and teacher content for pen and paper use
- Teaching Guide and PPT for blended learning in each lesson for hybrid learning
- Audio-scripted content
- Electronic and printable text
Contact us at (716) 292-9700 or (716) 436-8700
Skip course categories